Pay: $20 + DOE per hour
Oregon CBD Propagation Technician
Hours: 40+, Weekend hours with some flexibility
Benefits: PTO, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, 401K
About Oregon CBD
Founded in 2015, Oregon CBD is a Willamette Valley based seed research and development company, specializing in the production of federally compliant, 100% feminized hemp varieties for farmers throughout the United States.
• Plant Care
o Maintain plant health by performing regular plant maintenance as needed, including but not limited to feeding, watering, and pruning.
o Maintain plant inventory numbers.
• Data Entry
o Keep detailed accounts of all activities, research and observations.
o Collect nodal stem samples, transplant rooted plants, and properly label all plants utilizing current best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, horticulture, or botany related degree (or currently enrolled in a related degree program at an accredited university).
• Ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to be flexible to different working schedules and ability to adapt to plant needs.
• Must have driver’s license and ability to travel from site to site.
• Works well with others.
Nice to have:
• Cannabis industry experience
Additional Required Qualification related to working environment:
• Must be punctual and maintain good attendance.
• Must be able to perform repetitive motions.
• Excellent attention to detail - visually and numerically.
• Ability to stand, sit or walk for the majority of schedule.
• Ability to work in tight, dusty, cold, and/or hot spaces for extended periods.
• Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to identify which greenhouses are in restricted entry intervals
• Ability to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to hooded coveralls, respirator mask and safety goggles for a significant part of the day.
Please email your resume and a short cover letter to
Include Propagation Technician in the subject line.
Oregon CBD is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.