Oregon CBD Production Assistant
Pay $20 an hour with additional overtime possible
Hours: 40+, with possible evening and weekend hours
Benefits for full time: PTO, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, 401K
About Oregon CBD
Founded in 2015, Oregon CBD is a Willamette Valley based seed research and development company, specializing in the production of federally compliant, 100% feminized hemp varieties for farmers throughout the United States.
The production assistant will be responsible for daily maintenance of our industrial hemp plants providing needed nutrients and overall care based on the plants needs.
• Watering of plants including setup and tear down of irrigation systems.
• Monitoring and controlling of environmental factors.
• Moving plants from site to site as needed.
• Working with fertilizers to maintain plant health.
• General cleaning of greenhouses and workspace.
• Reporting daily to manager overall findings and plant needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working with plants.
• A willingness to work long hours including nights and weekends.
• An eye for detail and things that look out of the ordinary.
• A team player attitude.
• A desire to learn from the ground up how to take care of and work with industrial hemp.
Nice to have:
• Cannabis industry experience
Additional Required Qualification:
• Must be punctual and maintain good attendance.
• Must be able to perform repetitive motions.
• Excellent attention to detail - visually and numerically
• Ability to sit or stand for the majority of the work day
• Ability to work in tight, dusty, cold, hot, spaces or outdoors for extended periods.
• Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 80 pounds
• Ability to work flexible schedules depending on work volume/requirements
• Comfort in wearing personal protection equipment for a significant part of the day.
Please your resume and a short cover letter to
Include Production Assistant in the subject line.
Oregon CBD is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.